About Me

My photo
It doesn't matter what people says..It doesn't matter how long it takes..Believe in yourself, n you'll fly high..

Thursday 29 September 2011

IT'S A U !

gooday n as salam..


Yeah, it's a U ! It is ? Haha. Well, I wrote this post coz of my bro(enhafiz) basically, he really wanna know about my life in a U. Btw adik, serius boring kt sini !! So, 1st day, sesi pendaftaran yg sistematik( :P ), kolej kediaman yg selesa( seminggu ja), kafeteria yg okay( I guess) really make me wanna go home ! However, I make lot of friends here ! *ayat positif crazy*


                                                              my friend. kekekeke



2nd day, I really dont wanna talk about it, including the day after it, n the day after it. Coz, minggu mesra siswa, SGT BORING. Personal thought, jgn terkecil hati pulak ye mana-mana pihak. :D
So, plz do pray for my kebahagiaan di sini. Till then. See ya. btw, violet is cool XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment