About Me

My photo
It doesn't matter what people says..It doesn't matter how long it takes..Believe in yourself, n you'll fly high..

Friday 30 September 2011

Moot !

goodnitee n as salam..


Mooting ! Apa tu? Serius taktau. Haha, don't blame me for being such a limited-knowledge-person, coz I'm a limited-knowledge-person n I'm proud of it. Pelikss kan? Ngee :D. Well, mlm ni supposely suma budak law kena pegi FUHA utk aktiviti. Ada aktiviti bedang(I guess) movie n mooting meeting. MOOTING MEETING, mcm sedap pulak 2 words tu. kan? Anyway, yeah, KENA PEGI. However, me myself, love more to my lappy, BB, food, cloud 9 n my katil, so, tak pegi larh, mcm biasa. Haaha.


mooting !

Mooting is basically like debating but only they debate in the court(I guess). It's fun doh ! So, jum join ramai-ramai. You'll mooting, I'll enjoying n eating while watching okay ! :D. Disebabkan kemalasan yg melampau-lampau, I was left behind in the panic room(kolej kediaman). haha. Due to that, terpaksa mkn kteow sup segera brsam-sama cloud 9. Kenyang tp boring :)


kteow sup segera dihidang togather with BB :D

Apa-apa pon, semoga saya bahagia berada di sini selama setahun aka  4 tahun. UniSZA, make me fall in love with you ! will ya ?? Till then. See ya. And, Violet is sooo coool !

2 comments: