About Me

My photo
It doesn't matter what people says..It doesn't matter how long it takes..Believe in yourself, n you'll fly high..

Thursday 27 October 2011

Deepavali jugak !

goodayy n as salam..


The purpose I wrote this entry coz I was so envy of my family for they celebrating their Deepavali without me ! and it was so cool ! Arggh~  Due to that condition, I'll tell my own, self, sendiri punya story of celebrating Deepavali. Ngee :D

Yeah, we were out during that day~ I was with my roomie n a cute senior (tlg jgn kembang ) lol.  He took us to discover Terengganu, well not all part, a quarter part of it ( tak bole jalan2 jauh2 sbb tak larat bayar duit sewa keta, sad. ) n yeah, many cool places we've visited ! Lagi best dari Pantai Merdeka. Ooopsss ! >,<

our transportation, myvi LAGI BEST!!! . 
ummu sakinah tlg jgn jeles :)
DD, nak yg ni XD


Masjid Terapung di Kuala Ibai, Marang.

After a very quick tour to the peaceful beach, we stopped by at Noor Arfa Boutique. Serius best, wajib bwa mak n adik p sbb kain batik n tshirt dy sgt murah n CANTIK crazy !
While was there, we got the opportunity to watch how is batik actually being produced. Kinda complicated !

oily face T_T ( exhausted )

 mengait batik.


 colouring the pattern.


 khusyuk crazy >,<


 changing colour..


continue colouring :)

The end of it was prettyyyy !

After a long hour of shopping ( ros n abg izzat je shop, untung laa depa, tmbah2 abg izzat kan. lol ) we went for a lunchdinner time ~ EXCITED doe. It was a disaster for me waiting for abg izzat treating us. Oh, kesabaran ! ngee :D however, kesabaran dibayar dgn kepuasan, sbb puas + sedap + berbaloi. :)


tomyam kawww + sotong celup tepung + ikan bakaq sedap punyoo


tadaa, our senior, abg izzat. 
next time, will bring my boyfie 
( sepatutnya he was here yesterday ) ! :D

We had the enjoyable evening. So, jgn jeles ! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment