About Me

My photo
It doesn't matter what people says..It doesn't matter how long it takes..Believe in yourself, n you'll fly high..

Friday 14 October 2011

Coursemates !



goodnite n as salam..


Well hye guys, :)) Tonite feeling like to write about my coursemates. Well, juz a bit about my coursemates coz wanna let my fans ( abez perasan >,< ) to get to know them. lol. A class photo of Bachelor of Laws ( hons ) in Unisza batch 11/12.

 Try baca nama kitorg :p

TADAA !

some of my coursemates. Sporting crazy. :)

So, try take a look, suma ada muka bakal law kecuali seorng kakak tu. Dy dok agak ter-kebelakang sikit tuu. Nampak tak? Yg plg comey tuu. lol. So, I'm really glad to know them n hope the friendship will last longggg.. To Sri, Dila, Ain, Ros, Najwa, Qaseh, Mar, Murn, Shauqi, Syah, Irwan n etc, glad to know u guys n lucky to have u guys as my classmate:) ( ayat positif crazy ). 

No comments:

Post a Comment