About Me

My photo
It doesn't matter what people says..It doesn't matter how long it takes..Believe in yourself, n you'll fly high..

Thursday 27 October 2011

Insideee the Court..

rainy day ( musim tengkujuh di Terengganu ) n as salam..


Stdying Law is awesome XD. aka crazily difficult ! Yeah, firstly of course everything is in English n everything is in Latin as well, the term of stdying Law basically. So, yeah, u have to look for two types of dictionary to discover only one word doe. Hm~ Please pray for me to last long in this course, seriously neeed that ~.~

Somewhere in a moot court~

I was a witness to a special case >,<

At the same time, they need me to handle the case. 
( my client was wearing an invisiblity coat :p)

Dinaik pangkat pulak =,='
terima jelaa~

So, it was an exhausted day. I was needed in all place at one time doe ! kekekekekek. violet is cool. I miss charketeow Changlun :(

3 comments: